RYWAL-RHC Group works according to Integrated Management System confirmed by ISO 9001:2008 and EN ISO 14001:2004 certificates.
Integrated Management System has been supervised and certified since 1991 by Certification Bureau of Polski Rejestr Statków S.A..
Throughout well working Quality Management System we want to fulfill expectations of our Customers as well as our declarations included in Quality Policy and Company Mission. In December 2006 Company has passed again reevaluation audit made by auditors from Certification Bureau.
By functioning Integrated Management System we want to meet the expectations of our customers and fulfill the statements contained in our Quality Policy and Environmental
Quality policy and environmental company "RYWAL-RHC" Sp. o.o. in Warsaw.
The company's mission "RYWAL - RHC" is to achieve total customer satisfaction through specialization in comprehensive sales service in the whole area of processes, in which the place of joining and cutting of materials with the help of heat.
The Board "RYWAL - RHC" being aware of the impact on the environment of the Company made a commitment to continuous and planned to reduce the negative impact on the environment. This includes preventing pollution and meeting applicable regulatory requirements and other requirements relating to the Company, to which it has committed and which relate to its environmental aspects.
In order to maintain and deepen gained the trust of customers, the Board is committed to continuous improvement of product quality and care for the environment, taking into account the needs and expectations of other stakeholders while meeting legal requirements and standards.
The Board "RYWAL - RHC" is committed to:
- Meet the requirements and expectations of customers with a view to their welfare and environmental protection,
- Continuous reduction of environmental nuisance,
- Rational use of energy and fuels,
- Conducting rational and do not pose a threat to the environment through waste segregation, protection or transmission for further recycling or disposal.
- Skills, awareness and consideration of the role and involvement of employees for activities: quality management and environmental protection,
- Continuous improvement of performance in terms of quality and environmental management,
- Update this policy and objectives and tasks arising from it, they periodically review and provide adequate resources and means for its implementation.
The commitments are publicly available, understood and implemented by the Company's employees. This Policy is communicated to all persons working for or on behalf of "RYWAL - RHC" Sp. o.o.
Tool to ensure the achievement of its objectives is functioning and continuous improvement of the Integrated System of Quality and Environmental Management in accordance with the guidelines set out in EN ISO 9001: 2015 and EN ISO 14001: 2015.
Certificates to download